Pages

arrrrghhhhhhhh........

menurut saya, saya itu adalah orang yang :
  • gampang beradaptasi
  • sangat memaklumi apa yang orang lakukan pada saya
  • gampang memaafkan orang
  • tidak gampang marah
  • mudah melupakan kesalahan orang lain
  • selalu ingin membahagiakan orang-orang disekitarnya.

"but.. don't you know that i also want you to do the same thing like i did to you"

Well the time it takes to know someone
It all can change before you know it's gone (before it's gone)
So close your eyes and feel the way I'm with you now
Believe there's nothing wrong (nothing wrong)
You think that I want to run and hide
I keep it all locked up inside, but I just want you to find me
I'm not lost, I'm not lost, just undiscovered
And when we're alone, we're all the same as each other
You see the look that's on my face
You might think that I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no no, just undiscovered . (James Morrison, Undiscovered) 

so, when i did something wrong. just tell me what is it. and i'll try to fix it. piece of cake, isn't it??
The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right. (Natasha Beddingfield, pocketfull of sunshine) 
 
but. let me shout it out before that.
 
"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment